Everline Resort and Spa is committed to ensuring that all requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) are met or exceeded.
In addition to a variety of handicapped-accessible hotel rooms and services at our resort at Lake Tahoe, our lodging staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs.
The following facilities are available for persons with disabilities at our resort at Lake Tahoe and Olympic Valley:
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Wheelchair-accessible peepholes, doors, closet poles, climate controls
- Wheelchair-accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center and public restrooms
- Roll-in showers
- Close-captioned television decoders
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf (TDD)
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Vibrating alarm clock
- Portable bathtub benches for all room types
In addition, the resort’s front entrance, front desk and concierge desk are all wheelchair accessible.
To secure your accessible room, call our resort directly: 530.412.7034.